Friday, December 29, 2017

A Happy New Year -Postcard Friendship Friday #388


Last year I was alone New Year's Eve.  I opened the front door and stood on the front porch waving Fourth of July sparklers.

Toez the Polydactyl Cat did NOT appreciate all of the Hullabaloo and hid under the blanket on the sofa.  As for me, I enjoyed the neighborhood pandemonium.  This year there will be a party here!  I'm excited.  It is the first time since my Beloved flew away to heaven.

I don't know what this New Year will hold, but I pray I will be a blessing to many in what God has called me to do.

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday and Happy New Year, dear Friends!  Look Up, for God is watching over us with His great love and kindness.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  






1 comment:

Paul van Yperen said...

Dear Beth,

What a lovely New Year's Eve postcard with these two sweet cats.

I wish you a magnificent party and all the best for 2018!

Till next PFF,

Your postcard friend from Amsterdam.